Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Falalala! Falala...lalaLA! Dum de dum...

Because I know you're all so darn interested in my life (joke), and because I really want to post something but I hate everything I'm writing right now, I compiled something very short that I'm not going to put on Facebook but you should/could still enjoy. 


So say hypothetically, at this very moment (this is key, because today is the first time in a long time that I've felt very happy), I had to make a playlist of 20...heck, let's make it 30 songs and I could only use an artist once (except I can use Jason Mraz twice) and you couldn't judge me...


1. "In Christ Alone”; Owl City
2. "Hey Mama"; Mat Kearney
3. "Fix You"; Coldplay
4. "I Won't Give Up"; Jason Mraz
5. "Firefly"; Jimmy Needham
6. "Soldier"; Gavin Degraw
7. "Death in His Grave"; John Mark McMillan
8. "Shine"; Paul Stephens
9. "Barton Hollow"; The Civil Wars
10. "Oh My My"; Act As If
11. "Somebody Like You"; Keith Urban
12. "Big Yellow Taxi"; Counting Crows
13. "Helicopter"; Branches
14. "Rye Whiskey"; Punch Brothers
15. "Crazy Girl"; Eli Young Band
16. "Haven’t Met You Yet”; Michael BublĂ©
17. "The Cave"; Mumford and Sons
18. "Ours"; Taylor Swift
19. "Wordplay"; Jason Mraz
20. “Houdini”; Foster the People
21. "Cough Syrup"; Young the Giant
22. "Spaceman"; The Killers
23. "She’s Got You High”; Mumm-Ra
24. “Good Life”; OneRepublic
25. “Love, Save the Empty”; Erin McCarley
26. “Awakening”; Switchfoot
27. “The Song”; Sara Lindsay
28. “Two is Better than One”; Boys Like Girls
29. “Lucky One”; Allison Krauss and Union Station
30. “Something that I Want”; Grace Potter 


I know my roommates are happy that Mat Kearney is on this list.
Also, because I can... many of you have yet to discover grooveshark.com. It is full of greatness and you can find all of these songs and a lifetime more. (probably a literal lifetime, too.) For freezies. It's basically a homemade Pandora without the ads.


Have a nice week and hopefully I can get something up soon...!

No comments:

Post a Comment