Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Party in the library.

This one is short, but it's a verbatim transcript of the thought process that went down in the library tonight.
Well...maybe not verbatim.
It's basically right.
Happy studying...studs.

the thirteen phases of OChem homework.
(actual number of phases may vary by experience and interpretation)

8:30 p.m.
The Pep Talk.

Okay. Okay. Okay...okay.
I have three days until the test.
I have extra time off this week.
I am going to be fine.

9:00 p.m.
The "Nomenclature" Phase.

Bro I am so good at this ish. Check me out. No. Don't. Check out freaking 4,6-dimethyl-5-(1-propynyl)-5-octene and then CHECK ME OUT.

9:15 p.m.

You know, I probably should have brought my answer manual, because I have no idea if I'm actually doing any of this right.
I also have no idea what any of this means.
WAIT WHAT

9:16 p.m.

ALL THESE WORDS ARE SO BIG. WHY.

9:18 p.m.

HOLY RICHARD F. HECK THAT IS A LOT OF SUBSTITUENTS.

9:19 p.m.
*Regroup*

...

9:25 p.m.
The "Copy The Notes" Phase.

Wait, this is so fun! Where are my markers!? Let's make this a rainbow! A rainbow of chemistry and happiness! Dr. OChemTeacher, I love you so much!

9:40 p.m.

I HAVE TO KNOW ALL OF THIS BY FRIDAY WHAT EVEN

9:45 p.m.

WHY ARE ALL THESE WORDS SO LONG

9:50 p.m.

HAVE I REALLY BEEN STARING AT THIS PAGE FOR FIVE MINUTES

10:00 p.m.

Literally everything in this book sounds like a supremely questionable sex act.

10:10 p.m.
The "Screw It" Phase.

Screw it.


12:30 a.m.

WAIT WE HAVE A QUIZ TOMORROW

No comments:

Post a Comment